Sunday 18 December 2016

LOVING LATELY // VLOGMASES


There is a lot to love about Christmas: the food; the excuse to sit and just eat for days; fairy lights; gifts; bank holidays and vlogmas.

This time of year is my favourite as there is always something to watch on YouTube and they are vlogs which for a nosey person like me is perfect.

So here are my top five vlogmases (is that even a word? Is now!) to watch:

(1) Lydia Elise Millen

I love Lydia's style and enjoy seeing how she picks statement pieces out and mixes designer with more affordable items, however generally her style is the higher end of high street/designer.

But the main reason why I love her vlogmas this year is because I feel like I have seen more of her personality and have "gotten to know her" more.  She seems so kind and genuine and just loving her life which is great to see.

(2) extrasunbeamsjess

Jess is another person with great style but her style is quite different to my own but I still love it and she gives me ideas to push myself outside my comfort zone.

Also Jess seems to be highly intelligent and articulate which I love.

Jess is currently studying at Edinburgh University and is her final year and so her vlogs follow her around her day to day uni life which I really enjoy watching.  It brings back all my university memories and makes me feel nostalgic about those times, and also Jess gives out some great book recommendations too.

(3) Zoella

The queen of vlogmas and probably YouTube generally so I couldn't miss her off.  And although I enjoy her vlogmas now I have to say go back and watch the one in 2013, it is the best.  That vlogmas always gets me in the Christmas mood and I have watched it so many times.

(4) Ashley Brooke

Ashley is from across the pond and lives in N.Y.C. which is a lovely backdrop to her vlogs.  This girl has serious style and also she is so relatable and warm that I love watching her vlogs.

(5) Gabriella Vlogs

I just enjoy watching Gabbi's vlogs and I find them entertaining and she makes me laugh.  Gabbi reminds me of a friend I used to have and I find her really relatable.  I love the fact that she is more honest about how everything is not great all the time which is refreshing on YouTube today.

So there you have it my top 5 vlogmases.  Who do you like watching?  Let me know in the comments below.

L

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment