Sunday 11 December 2016

LIFE LATELY


Watching: lots and lots of vlogmases.  I just love watching what people get up to in their day: I am nosey like that.  there will be a blog up soon with my favourite blogs to watch at the moment.  

Reading: The Sellout by Paul Beatty.  This won the Man Booker Prize and I can see why.  It is a really clever satire but with a plot at the same time.  I am really enjoying it and want to finish it so I can write a review for you guys.

Listening: to festive tunes especially the classics.  Who doesn't love a bit of Wham or Mariah at this time of year?  I am also hoping it will get me into the festive spirit because I am not feeling that Christmas-y.

Eating: cheese and marmite toasties.  They are just good I love them.  

Thinking: about 2016 and looking forward to 2017.  2016 was rocky to say the least but I got through and survived and I will be happy to say goodbye to it.  And now I am thinking about next year and what my word for 2017 will be.  Have you chosen your word yet?

Up next: fitting in watching Elf while wearing my lovely festive Elf t-shirt with a hot chocolate in hand.  It wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't do this at some point.  

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment