Wednesday 7 December 2016

CHRISTMAS TREES


Would this really be #blogmas without a Christmas tree post?  I think not.

I would be a failure to the blogging community if I didn't mention Christmas trees during the Christmas period.  So here I am ticking that box but to be a different spin on it here is what the Christmas tree choosing has taught me this year:

- love is in the eye of the beholder.  Everyone has a different view on what "the one" looks like: some like it bushy others like a more traditional shape but each to their own.

- too many cooks can spoil the broth, or just lead to lots of indecisiveness and the inability to know what to look for anymore.

- saying "can I have a look at that green one?" is a rubbish way to describe a Christmas tree.  I might have said this a couple of times...sorry.

- miniature trees are so cute but impractical.

- the trees look smaller when they are outside fact.

- you always over estimate the space you have in your house.

- putting lights on Christmas trees in the worst bit of the whole thing especially if they are icicle lights because you don't have any others.

-the smell makes it all worth it as does the twinkly thing of beauty at the end.

And there you have it what my Christmas tree experience taught me this year.

I would love to see your Christmas trees so feel free to tag my on instagram (@lottie_mvp) to tweet me on twitter (@lottie_mvp) photos of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment