Saturday 17 December 2016

HOME-BODY & BLOG PLANS


When I am in the mood I love to go out and paint the town red and firmly let my hair down but sometimes quite a lot of the time I love being at home and doing home-y things.

So rock 'n' roll, am I right?

And that is the mood I am at the moment.  The last month or so has been go go go, with so much organised and it just seemed I went from one thing to another with a little time of preparation in between.  Which to be honest was great and exciting and I wouldn't change it, but I am so happy to have a more relaxed weekend at home.

The schedule is relaxed and relatively free, and it has given me some time to reflect on a few things and decide on what I want to do and how I want to move forward. 

And that is especially in regard to this blog right here.  


I have a vision for it and I would love that to become reality and I think it will take a lot of time, hard work and help (anyone want to be my IG bf?) but hopefully it will all pay off in the new year where I think it will be about quality not quantity of posts.

Although I hope you have enjoyed #blogmas so far.  Hopefully you have got to know me a little better and a little more about my life and interests.

Speaking of interests I think I will focus more on my interests on the blog rather than my personal life, although I am sure there will be the odd post.  

My personal life has been very up and down this year and I want to give it the privacy it needs.  There are lots of things I need to address, accept and come to terms with and airing my dirty laundry in public really isn't going to help with that.  

So next year the blog will be more style focussed, hopefully with a lot more #ootd posts.  I aim to style things up my way more, with more of the aesthetic I want brought into the imagery than at the moment.  

Fitness is still a major interest of mine so that will still feature, along with my book reviews, beauty posts and other general lifestyle bits and bobs like travel (fingers crossed plans will become reality!)

Anyway that is all I have to say.

Hope you are enjoying the last weekend before Christmas.

Lots of love 

L

xxx


Outfit:
Polo neck: Therapy
Dress: Tenki London

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the new direction for the blog :) Hope you and the girls are well my love
    Charlotte xx
    http://www.foxsocks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete