Tuesday 20 December 2016

LOVING LATELY // SCRAP BOOKING


As a stationery lover it was only a matter of time before I really got into scrapbooking and all the extras it gives you an excuse to buy.

I have a scrapbook for the girls that I do for them and they love flicking through it looking at the photos of us and what we have been up to, with tickets, fliers, drawings also thrown in for good measure.  


Also I hope that it will help them see that although their parents don't live together we both care about them a tremendous amount and are both involved in their lives.

It means as well I have all the special momentos stored somewhere safely so that those memories can be remembered so easily.  

The girls are growing up so quickly that I am well aware that the years will fly by and I want all their nuances jotted down so I will never forget them and neither will they.


No comments:

Post a Comment