Tuesday 19 July 2016

NEW PERFUME :: NEW ME?




Perfume is something that makes so many memories flood back, and really can epitomise a time of my life.  Gucci Rush takes me right back to my GCSE summer, wearing my FCUK t-shirt and hoodie, remember that trend.
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, and my wedding day floods back,  along with the memory of my graduation.  It seems that was my scent for my "big" occasions.  I can feel the butterflies, anticipation, and excitement of both of those defining days.

With this in mind I felt like it was time for a fresh start and a new scent, something that made me feel confident and sure.  

Goodness knows how many spritzs later and a headache from all the different scents, I came across Versace Eros put femme and it just felt right.  I know that sounds weird and I cannot tell you why but it just fitted: it was a scent that just smelt like home, that felt like me.

It is a fresh clean scent to begin with that gives way to this feminine slightly more musky fragrance which smells amazing.  

As you can tell I am not the best at describing fragrances, so here is the info: it has top notes of Sicilian Lemon, Calabrian Bergamot, Pomegranate; heart notes of lemon flower, sambac jasmine absoulute, jasmine infusion, peony; and base notes of sandalwood, ambrox, Musk, and sensual woods.

Basically it is a lovely feminine slightly floral fragrance but it is not overwhelming and heady and it manages to last all day.  All in all a real winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment