Monday 25 July 2016

HAPPY LIST #2


This weekend made me realise I have so much to be thankful for and I am so happy with where I am. It has taken me a while to get here and a lot of adjustments, but I am excited about the future.  So I thought it was time for  happy list.


Top ten things that have made me happy lately:

(1) Good friends and good people.   I went to a wedding recently and it made me so happy to see a really good friend and see how happy she was, and how lovely her husband and all her family and friends are.

(2) Surprising myself.  At the moment I am pushing myself and there are a lot of firsts and new experiences and I am not one to compliment myself but I am really happy with my reactions.  I have surprised myself and dealt with things I thought I never would be able to and I am proud and happy about that.

(3) Buying Ava an instax mini camera.  This little pink camera makes Ava so happy and I get to share in that joy, but also I get to share my passion of photography with her which is amazing.

(4)  Sunshine and warm temperatures.  OK maybe a little too warm at some points but sunshine is definitely good for my happiness.

(5)  Getting excited about going away and having a break.  I cannot wait for my holiday and knowing it is around the corner just keeps me motivated and keeps me on the right path.

(6) My LED light which now means I can do my own gel manicures at home.  It is a life changer and I love the routine of how to do it.

(7) Talking about beauty, my eyelash extensions.  Oh how I love them!  They make me look amazing even with a bare face.

(8) Game of Thrones.  Yes I know I am late to this party but I am really enjoying them and I just want to watch them all the time.

(9) Reading.  I am still loving reading and make time nearly every night to read a couple of pages.  There is something that is just so relaxing about it.  I am all ears for book recommendations.

(10) The memo boards I made for Ava and Esme (pictured above).  I am so happy with how they turned out and they are so much better than I thought they would be.  Pat on the back for me!

What has made you smile recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment