This weekend made me realise I have so much to be thankful for and I am so happy with where I am. It has taken me a while to get here and a lot of adjustments, but I am excited about the future. So I thought it was time for happy list.
Top ten things that have made me happy lately:
(1) Good friends and good people. I went to a wedding recently and it made me so happy to see a really good friend and see how happy she was, and how lovely her husband and all her family and friends are.
(2) Surprising myself. At the moment I am pushing myself and there are a lot of firsts and new experiences and I am not one to compliment myself but I am really happy with my reactions. I have surprised myself and dealt with things I thought I never would be able to and I am proud and happy about that.
(3) Buying Ava an instax mini camera. This little pink camera makes Ava so happy and I get to share in that joy, but also I get to share my passion of photography with her which is amazing.
(4) Sunshine and warm temperatures. OK maybe a little too warm at some points but sunshine is definitely good for my happiness.
(5) Getting excited about going away and having a break. I cannot wait for my holiday and knowing it is around the corner just keeps me motivated and keeps me on the right path.
(6) My LED light which now means I can do my own gel manicures at home. It is a life changer and I love the routine of how to do it.
(7) Talking about beauty, my eyelash extensions. Oh how I love them! They make me look amazing even with a bare face.
(8) Game of Thrones. Yes I know I am late to this party but I am really enjoying them and I just want to watch them all the time.
(9) Reading. I am still loving reading and make time nearly every night to read a couple of pages. There is something that is just so relaxing about it. I am all ears for book recommendations.
(10) The memo boards I made for Ava and Esme (pictured above). I am so happy with how they turned out and they are so much better than I thought they would be. Pat on the back for me!
What has made you smile recently?