Sunday 28 August 2016

LIFE LATELY // BANK HOLIDAY EDN


Watching: YouTube.  I have got back into YouTube recently after a bit of a hiatus.  I have been loving Lydia Elise Millen's content recently.  Her style is amazing and kind of the same as mine, so I love looking to her for some inspiration.  


Reading: Stephen King's The Stand.  I seem to be finding this book harder to get into but I really want to persevere as I can feel it will be worth it.


Laughing: at the fact that I am now a guinea pig mother.  We have two guinea pigs, both boys and Ava named them Mary and Joseph.  The fact they are called Mary and Joseph makes me laugh every single time.  

Eating: lots of salad so am feeling very healthy, and I hope it balance out my other favourite thing to eat at the moment, chocolate.

Listening: to Ava speaking is one of the sweetest things ever but it also makes me very aware of what I am saying as she is like a sponge.  The way she says ridiculous is one of the cutest things ever.

Wearing: everything high waisted.  Without my high waisted jeans I would be lost.  

Loving: all the hugs from my baby, Esme.  She is so loving.  But also loving the new seasons clothes that are beginning to appear in the shops.  

Hoping: that some things that have been ticking over finally get resolved and I can start taking big steps forward.  

Dreaming: of Chanel handbags.  The classic medium flap bag: it is perfection.

Best moment of the last couple of weeks: the couple of nights we spent in the Lake District (post to come).  I just felt like I really got away and enjoyed the moment with the girls.  I always forget how breathtaking that place is.  


I know my posts have been a little all over the shop and haphazard recently, but hopefully now we are at home for a while and the internet has been fixed I should be a little more reliable in my posting.  Well that is the plan anyway with three/four posts per week, and feel free to leave feedback and let me know if there are any posts you would like to see on here. 

In the meantime enjoy your bank holiday my lovelies xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment