Monday 12 September 2016

LOVING LATELY // SKINCARE


It has been a while since my last Loving Lately post so I thought it was about time to do another one.

Although I love making myself look pretty--pass me all the shimmery eye shadows--no amount of shimmer will make my skin look blowy, healthy and wrinkle-free and so skincare has become my new obsession.


I have read blog posts, reviews and basically anything I can get my hands on, about which serum will keep looking like I am twenty-five for the rest of my life.  And let me tell you that is: a lot of reading; a lot of contradictory opinions and advice; and some pretty expensive products.

Through trial and error I have found what works for me and these are my top three skincare loves of the moment: and saying I have been told I look twenty-one twice this week it would seem they are working.


Thisworks in transit camera close-up

This glorious little product is a multiple product in one (aren't they the best?), it is a mask, moisturiser and primer all in one.  It claims to even out skin tone and redness  that banishes sign of fatigue.  I would say it does what it says on the tin.  My skin looks glowy and well rested and it seems to almost make my skin look like it has a filter on it.  Could it be the snapchat filter in a bottle?

Also it fills in your pores and evens out skin tone, making putting make-up on a dream.  As you can tell I really love this product.


Thisworks no wrinkles midnight moisture

It would seem that I like my moisturisers to match and be from the same brand and maybe I do.  While purchasing the other moisturiser I was kindly given a sample of the anti ageing night cream.  Now I had been using a Clinique night cream but it had started to cause me to break out and so I decided to give this a go instead.

According to the box this cream is an ultra-nourishing natural night cream to help reduce the signs of tiredness.

It is a thick cream that is quickly absorbed in to the skin and it has the most relaxing scent.  Wheh I use this before bed I just feel instantly relaxed and almost like it is a bit of a spa in my home.

My skins feels soft and plumped but not greasy and it makes me look really radiant.

The two moisturisers together in my opinion are a really good combination for my skin and my skins looks so healthy and radiant at the moment so I had to let you know about them.



My final  product is slightly different from the previous two and is something I use about once a week.  It is a cleanser with lots of tiny aluminium-oxide micro-crystals in which remove the dead skin cells leaving my skin looking fresh, radiant and oh so smooth.  My skin is so soft after using this it is ridiculous.

Obviously this is quite a hard treatment so I wouldn't use it more than once a week as it would cause my skin to become red and dry but it does really help keep my skin in tip top condition and helps keeps those fine lines at bay.

Do you have any skincare recommendations?  If you do leave them below I ould love to hear about them.

L xx


No comments:

Post a Comment