Thursday 3 November 2016

SKINCARE :: LAURA MERCIER // FIRST IMPRESSIONS


Now you all know how I love skincare and that is where I spend my money in terms of beauty. If your skin looks good then the makeup that you put on it looks much better. 

So while I was at the Laura Mercier counter picking up a new foundation I was intrigued by their skincare and what it has to offer. 


Of course I was easily persuaded to try out the eye cream and the serum. Both were promised to keep the ageing process at bay and so of course I was sold. 

I thought I would do a quick first impression of each after using them for a couple of weeks and then give you an update after a couple of months. 



I have never used an eye cream before hoping that a good anti ageing moisturiser would keep those crows feet at bay. But with the skin around the eyes being so much more delicate, it was time for me to invest in a special cream to just do the job properly. This eye serum is light and easily absorbed. You only need the tiniest amount meaning the bottle will last for a long time. I use it morning and night and I have noticed that the skin under my eyes is not as lined or dry. My concealer no longer cracks and lasts much longer. 



This is another step I have added into my morning and nighttime skincare routine. I put it on before my moisturiser and literally just use one or two drops for my whole face.  It  is supposed to stop wrinkles and the skin ageing.

It leaves my skin looking really smooth and soft to touch. I feel like my skin does look tighter and more blowy and some how more plumped so I would say it works.

From first impressions I am happy with both products but will let you know whether they keep performing in a couple of months.  And if you have tried them and have any thoughts or advice then let me know in the comments below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment